You Are Reading

Friday Feast...







Happy Friday!


Sorry I've been away for so long! It's been busy, busy, busy here at Obsessilicious/Yumalum Towers. I've been sorting out my office/studio space now that I have decided to use the spare room instead of the loft. Lots of pics coming your way soon which will include my delicious new Robin Day sofa bed (there is one in the second pic down).


I'm chuffed to bits to find out that little old Obsessilicious made it into the Cision Top 10 UK Interior Design Blogs on Twitter! Happy days. Tweet tweet.


Have a fantastic weekend!



Comments for this entry

Nick Klaus

Welcome back to the land of blogging, and three cheers for getting named top 10 by Cision.

I think the dessert course of this feast, with the Bertoia chair and sunburst clock is my favorite.

Unknown

I LOVE the second pic from the top. Love the use of the sheepskin rug to cozy up the sofa, and then bold graphic painting. Stunning.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.