You Are Reading

Friday feast...









Hello! My apologies for having neglected you all for so long! It's all go here at Obsessilicious Towers because...we are selling our flat and moving!!! 

If you follow my Twitter feed than you probably already know all about it, if you don't then I will explain more very soon. The house we are hopefully going to buy (price has been agreed!) is quirky, needs a lot of work to update it and I've loved it for years. We are getting all of the outstanding jobs finished in the flat at last so we have had carpenters, metalworkers and decorators here. I will be posting lots of pics over the next few weeks.

Anyway, hope you like the pics, I seem to be channeling black, white and a smattering of grey at the moment.

Happy Friday and have a great weekend.

Comments for this entry

LinkWithin

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin
 

Copyright 2010. All rights reserved.

RSS Feed. This blog is proudly powered by Blogger and uses Modern Clix, a theme by Rodrigo Galindez. Modern Clix blogger template by Introblogger.